Community telegram

Guys, have you been thinking in creating a telegram group for your members ?

I like the forum, it give s the ability to separate topics properly and create a strong knowledge database but it lacks the interactivity a telegram channel could provide. I have been looking for a good cyber security channel but most are filled of spam or scammers…

I would be happy to help setting up a community channel limited to users with trust level.

1 Like

Hi @clem,

Thank you for all the shared information on the Forum! I really like your idea about the Telegram Channel and understand where it is coming from. Let me discuss about this topic within the next meeting, and will come back with an update. :slight_smile:

Best,
Ilinca

Hi Ilinca,

Any news on that matter ?

1 Like

Hi @clem,

Sorry for the late reply. We were quite busy with some local events this week. Please expect an answer by the beginning of next week the latest. Again, I really appreciate your initiative! :slight_smile:

Best,
Ilinca

I am waiting for an answer :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @clem,

First of all thank you very much for your proposal and patience while we considered the initiative. After internal discussions, we concluded that for the moment we will continue concentrating our attention on the Uppsala Security Forum, where registered users will have priority to early news/ product releases and announcements. But we are really thankful for your initiative, and appreciate your continuous support. Looking forward to some more productive conversations on the forum! :slight_smile:

Best,
Ilinca